Saturday, April 25, 2009

Forex Confidante Inner Circle

Listen, I don't want you to miss your chance on this once in a lifetime event, so I'm just gonna tell you where to go and that you should be there 10 minutes early waiting. This is a high level very exclusive workshop being held in June by Tom Strigano an Ex-Chief Bank Trader of 25 years who now makes a fortune trading against the banks like us..

But knowing what he knows it's almost unfair. There's a high fever pitch with hundreds of comments on the blog, video and written testimonials flying in it's crazy. If you've been following my emails this past week you'll already know who he is, why you should be going, and that this is probably going to sell out very fast.

50 spots only for this limited one time event, and 8 were already promised to some of his very first students. It's supposed to be expensive but at any rate,this will be a bargain, I mean people have done better and made bigger gains with the tools he's given away then most of the junk that's sold out there. Tom tells me there's over 7300 people now on the VIP notification list, and only 42 spots, so more then likely it will sell out quickly. 

This is what Tom Strigano says: "Wow, after a lot of technical difficulties on our end things are finally running smooth and there are only 31 spots are still available. I understand this is a huge investment for some so...

I now included my actual cell phone number (Yes, Phone #)under the video if you want to reach me personally to ask any specific questions you may have.(You won't see that anywhere else, from these fake wannabe forex gurus ready to burn you on every turn.)

The price includes hotel for the weekend 3 nights, Friday - Sunday, and Breakfast, Lunch, on Saturday and Sunday... This won't last long, so I just want to make sure that you have your chance. Money isn't everything...But helping out others to really start seeing some serious gains, is what really has me pumped, I mean really excited...

Not too mention, since I've left the bank a few years back, I've been trading from home and sure the money has been great, but there's nothing like the feeling I've had recently receiving the stories of frustrated people who were on the verge of giving up...And then they found my guide, and I helped over the phone and email, and was able to turn everything around for these people You are probably one of them...

Will You Offer This Workshop Again? The answer is probably not. After teaching this class to 50 people and seeing the direct result of teaching them everything I know from 25 years experience in the market as a chief bank trader....

I'll be most likely looking for clients I can partner with exclusively on a fee royalty basis....(And of course, People in this class will be the first ones I look at if I decide to partner with clients.) So therefore, I probably won't have much time to teach it again.

Not to mention these are proprietary systems I've developed that you will have to sign a waiver stating they are only for your own use as a trader or broker...(Don't want everyone knowing these battle tested systems)

Can I Bring My Wife, Husband, Partner? I would rather that you didn't but the room is too small and I want everyone there to be able to get my full undivided attention. However if you want to bring your partner with you down to West Palm Beach they can have a great weekend doing other stuff, like going to the beach.

What Will I Hand You At The Workshop? Basically you'll be getting the keys to the kingdom...No joke...You'll leave trading like a PRO no matter what level you are at now.. Here's JUST A FEW: 

* Uncover the psychology of trading and instantly get the edge in the marketplace (...like you've suddenly gained 25+ years experience in the market)
* How to understand and boost your self-esteem to become more powerful in the marketplace and eliminate rookie mistakes (... instantly tap into a 'financial confidence boost' whenever you need it)
* The key to breaking free of the shackles holding you back right now...(and once you understand this you can apply it to any area of your life...)
* Why 99% of traders get too "horny" for profits and how -- by using my powerful money management techniques you'll never be caught with your pants down...
* The ridiculously simple 3 step system to reprogramming your mind for trading excellence. 

How Much Is This Going To Cost? First, there's no doubt in my mind that my consulting services are worth big cash to banks and brokers out there that can make their clients killer gains. In fact this same info a little skimmed down, I taught to two other bank traders who easily paid me $50,000 a piece for just some of the training at this workshop.

Look at this way: At this pace I'm looking to bring in $2.1 million trading from home this year, so grabbing all my techniques for $50,000 is really a bargain. Think about it I'm just an ordinary guy who was lucky enough to trade with the best and get out early and start trading from home using my own systems.

And pulling in major gains and banking a few hundred thousand a month, while the rest of the economy is in total collapse.But I'm not gonna sell it to big businesses for big bucks...even though I could. Frankly, It's us against them, I think most of them are Big Idiots with Big Egos. So instead I want to help the little guy against these monster banks.

So there's no way I can charge $50,000 per person either. Truth is, I'm not totally sure what I'm gonna charge yet but I'm figuring it will be somewhere between 3 and 5 times the amount of money I make a day. Still a good chunk of change, but an obvious bargain for taking all my 25 years of learned knowledge in one fail swoop. I think most people will agree with me.

Would you believe I've already had people email with their credit cards saying "I don't care what it cost just get me in!" So it sounds like a sell-out is going to happen a hurry." The workshop will cost something like $9,997. If you have so much money then go and enjoy the workshop with your partner. I won't. I will use this money to trade my account with a forex robot and multiply it 10 times in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment